10:30 - 11:50
Room 214, Shaw Centre
- Sekondi-Takoradi (Ghana) will speak on working with people with disabilities and HIV.
- Basque Country (Spain) will speak on working with immigrants (presenting in Spanish).
- Scotland will speak on working with people and leaders to improve justice and mental health impacts.
- São Paulo (Brazil) will speak outreach at scale in a community of 12 million residents.
- Austin (United States) will speak on working with the homeless.
Open to media: Yes
Organizers: City of Austin, City of São Paulo, Government of Scotland, Basque Country, City of Sekondi-Takoradi
Languages available: English, French, Spanish
Event type: Knowledge Cafe