12:00 - 13:20
Room 206, Shaw Centre
- How can we engage citizens ‘beyond the ballot box’ in a meaningful way?
- What tactics are deployed to tackle fake news and misinformation, especially when they influence elections?
- What has been done to successfully open up the connections between money and politics?
- How can citizens and governments work together to help tackle corruption, especially around procurement?
- How can governments effectively respond to citizen movements and their demands?"
Theme: Open track
Open to media: Yes
Organizers: Open Government Partnership (OGP)
Languages available: English, French
Event type: Fishbowl